Products produced by Jarraff Industries, Inc. are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of initial delivery for a period of one (1) year or 2000 hours, whichever comes first.
All products designed and manufactured by Jarraff Industries, Inc. are warranted free from defect in material and workmanship at time of initial delivery; however, does not apply if the product has been modified or altered in any way by anyone other than an approved or authorized representative by Jarraff Industries, Inc.
For as long as the initial purchaser own the products, Jarraff will, at its option, repair or replace any of the following major components found by Jarraff to be structurally impaired due to defects in material or workmanship which existed at time of initial delivery: boom cradle, upright structure, hydraulic cylinder structures, turn table plate, base plate weldment, frame base, and trunnion weldment. No charge for parts or labor shall be made for such repairs or replacements when completed by a Jarraff Industries, Inc. authorized service representative or at a Jarraff Industries, Inc. Service Facility.
- Warranty period begins at the time of initial delivery
- All products must be properly installed, maintained, and serviced by a Jarraff authorized service technician during the duration of the warranty coverage.
- This warranty is not transferrable beyond the original owner
- Parts Coverage: All Jarraff parts found to be defective in material or workmanship. Replacement parts will meet or exceed OEM specifications.1
- Labor Coverage: Covered by Jarraff authorized service representative
- Shipping Coverage: Standard ground shipping on all warranted parts
- Travel Coverage: Covered by Jarraff authorized service representative.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products which have not been operated and maintained in accordance with Jarraff maintenance manuals, programs, and bulletins.2
- Products not manufactured by Jarraff which are supplied by Jarraff on special order.
- Products which are repaired without using original Jarraff parts.
- Shipping costs over and above standard ground shipping
- Misuse, abuse, accidents, alteration or use in any way not recommended by Jarraff Industries, Inc.
- Parts that are considered “wear” items include, but are not limited to; filters, belts, blades, springs, tools and holders, winch cable, track sprockets, track bars, and boom assembly.
This limited warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as specified above, no associate, agent, or representative of Jarraff is authorized to extend any warranty on Jarraff’s behalf. Remedies under this limited warranty are expressly limited to the provision and installation of parts and labor, as specified above, and any claims for other loss or damages of any type (including, but not limited to, loss from failure of the product to operate for any period of time, other economic or moral loss, direct, immediate, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damage) are expressly excluded.
1 Components manufactured by Jarraff may include but are not limited to the cab, engine compartment, loader arms, electric panels, frame, hydraulic tanks, wiring harnesses, engine cover, turn table, upright, cradle, boom rest, end components for boom (other than blade), oil tank, fuel tank, hose reel cover, and hose reel bracket. Components manufactured by vendors (which are not covered under this Limited Warranty) include but are not limited to cutter heads, hydraulic systems, engines, axles, wheels and tires. Warranty on Jarraff booms, in particular, shall be subject to a detailed inspection by Jarraff and the determination of a “defect” shall be made on a case-by-case basis.
2 A detailed description of the conditions under which Jarraff Equipment is intended to function can be found in Jarraff’s owner manuals and on its website.