$1,200.00 Sign-On Bonus + Annual Performance-Based Bonus
Jarraff Industries prides itself on providing high-quality specialized RoW maintenance, land clearing and tree care equipment used worldwide.
Located in St. Peter, Minnesota, this single site campus manufactures Jarraff All-Terrain Tree Trimmers, Linebacker Brush Cutter, and the Mini-Jarraff Urban Tree Trimmer.
Our mission and core values are a direct reflection of who we are as a company and as individuals.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, flexible work hours and time off in an environment consistent with family values.
As our company continues to grow with new positions and internal promotions, I am excited to announce the opening of our AP/AR Clerk position.
As a member of our Accounting team, you will be responsible for:
- Applies Customer Payments
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies
- Processes credit card payments and credits
- Make adjustments to accounts as needed
- Prepares daily manual deposits
- Prepare and send out customer statements and invoices
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation, approval, and entry
- Entering and tracking company utility invoices in excel
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks
- Distributes checks as required
- Answers all vendor inquiries
- Provide analysis on accounts as needed
- Performs other tasks or assignments as required to improve AP/AR accuracy
- Direct all phone calls to the proper locations
- Greet and direct all visitors as they walk through the door
- Performs filing and copying
- Other office duties such as ordering office supplies, sending out packages and making reservations
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Accounting
- One to three years previous experience in accounting
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects; strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; working knowledge of Microsoft Word; strong computation & organization skills; Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information; strong knowledge of accounting principles; Ability to operate a 10-key calculator and perform data entry with speed & accuracy; must be able to work in a team environment.