Responsible for developing and maintaining quality assurance policies, procedures and metrics and ensuring all Jarraff products meet established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
1. Responsible for developing and maintaining quality assurance policies, procedures and metrics.2. Communicates data supporting production, engineering and purchasing regarding any issues related to defects in materials or workmanship.
3. Design, implement and maintain effective process controls and inspections to improve and assure quality of component manufacturing.
4. Actively manages and participates in end of line testing of product.
5. Gather and analyze internal and external data relevant to quality of manufactured product. Make recommendations on specific opportunities or areas to improve overall quality based on findings.
6. Facilitate continuous improvement activities addressing reoccurring quality issues using root cause analysis techniques.
7. Manages the process for non-conforming materials.
8. Participates in engineering design review meetings to ensure all specifications meet customer expectations.
2. Problem Solving
3. Data Analysis
4. Results Oriented
5. Organizational Skills
8. Interpersonal Skills
9. Professional Demeanor and Confidentiality
10. Excellent computer skills
11. Work Quality/Attention to Detail
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in an industry-related field from an accredited institution
2. Five (5) or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment
3. Five (5) or more years of experience in a quality function
1. Extensive knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of quality assurance
2. Excellent analytical and data mining skills
3. Ability to clearly communicate on all levels
4. Work in office and shop environment as required