The purpose of this position is to compile and maintain materials and parts inventory and status information to expedite movement of material and parts between production areas while keeping work stations fully stocked with material, thus controlling the continuous flow of productivity by performing the following duties.
1. Stock Assembly lines/ Associates with required parts daily
2. Build small service assemblies as needed
3. Assist with on campus material handling and movement of parts
4. Assist with Shipping/Handling as needed
5. Assist with paint prep/wash as needed
6. Be trained in loading sold units onto trucks
7. Assist Maintenance when needed
8. Reads production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority
9. Confers with department supervisors to determine overdue material and parts and to inform supervisors of material status.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis
3. Team Player
5. Results Driven
7. Technical Capacity
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Some flexibility in hours is allowed.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 1-2 years’ experience preferred
3. Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects
Job Requirements/Work Environment:
1. This job operates in a professional Manufacturing/office environment. This role may routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
2. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a vigorous role; however, some filing maybe required. This would require the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, bending, Standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing, operate mechanical equipment, including forklifts, Pallet Jacks and hand carts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
3. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.