$1,200.00 Sign-On Bonus + Annual Performance-Based Bonus
Jarraff Industries prides itself on providing high-quality specialized RoW maintenance, land clearing and tree care equipment used worldwide.
Located in St. Peter, Minnesota, this single site campus manufactures Jarraff All-Terrain Tree Trimmers, Linebacker Brush Cutter and the Mini-Jarraff Urban Tree Trimmer.
Our mission and core values are a direct reflection of who we are as a company and as individuals.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, flexible work hours and time off in an environment consistent with family values.
As a member of our Operation Support team, you will be responsible for:
- Stock Assembly lines/ Associates with required parts daily
- Build small service assemblies as needed
- Assist with on campus material handling and movement of parts to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment including, forklift, pallet jack, and handcart.
- Assist with Shipping/Handling as needed
- Assist with paint prep/wash as needed
- Be trained in loading sold units onto trucks
- Assist Maintenance when needed
- Reads production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority
- Confers with department supervisors to determine overdue material and parts and to inform supervisors of material status.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects.